Following elements need to check before doing online transactions.
- Verify the website uses HTTPS and check the data is being encrypted. Encryption makes a cure transaction between the bank servers.
- You have to know the URL of the banking website and should check whether the URL is the same and should not contain any additional/misplacing letters.
- Check the logo and the whole page if there is any suspicious, stop further processing and report to Bank immediately.
- Check if there is any additional information asked in the login page. Banks never ask the card number, Pin number etc in the login page. If you find anything strange leave the website, Contact the for the secure transaction.
- Check the footer information also to find the legitimate website.